CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-26T22:01:40+00:002011 GMC Terrain CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-26T22:01:40+00:00
- squeak noises when driving
- NEED (REAR RIGHT WHEEL SPEED SENSOR)(CV JOINTS)(ALIGNMENT)(OIL CHANGE )(OIL SYSTEM CLEANING)
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – Front Axle,Both Sides
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Some adjustments might require additional labor and/or parts. Warranty is 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- PRO OIL SYSTEM CLEANER
- Change oil and oil filter. Perform 17 point inspection.
- WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove and Replace – Rear,One Side – [Includes: R and I Parking Brake Shoes.]
Willian L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/24/2018