- No problem found
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Some adjustments might require additional labor and/or parts. Warranty is 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Boths rear stop light bulb 2357 x2
- Rotate and Balance all 4 tires.
- Replace dirty brake fluid with new brake fluid. To prevent corrosion in the system.
- Turn Rotors, Pack Front Bearings (if applicable ), Install new Ceramic Pads.
- Turn Rotors, Repack Bearings (if applicable ), Install new Ceramic Pads.
Ronald F. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/14/2019