- Perform Electrical Inspection to find problem. ***Electrical inspections are NOT discounted off the work ***
- Change oil and oil filter. Perform 17 point inspection.
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Rotate and Balance all 4 tires.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Some adjustments might require additional labor and/or parts. Warranty is 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING $ 69.95
Alexis N. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/31/2017