- Access air filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Change oil and oil filter. Perform 17 point inspection.
- Replace dirty brake fluid with new brake fluid. To prevent corrosion in the system.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Some adjustments might require additional labor and/or parts. Warranty is 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Rotate all 4 tires
ROLANDO M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2021