- Check Vibration when moving and wobble
- CONTROL ARM BUSHING – Remove and Replace – Upper,Both Sides,All Bushings – [Includes: R and I Control Arm. Includes: R and I Battery and Tray.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Lower, – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Some adjustments might require additional labor and/or parts. Warranty is 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Turn Rotors, Pack Front Bearings (if applicable ), Install new Ceramic Pads.
Michael K. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2018